Puppy Dogs and Popsicles. Sunsets and Strawberries,Long nights and Late mornings. We LUV Summer!
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Havent you seen Harry Potter 4? He is Cedric Diggory and uses his real accent in it.
Ok so I didn't think he looked like a good edward when the promo pics first came out but now I'm so excited to see him as edward.
I knew he played Cedric Diggory but he didn't look as cute until I watched this video and no I haven't seen Harry Potter 4.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Havent you seen Harry Potter 4? He is Cedric Diggory and uses his real accent in it.
Ok so I didn't think he looked like a good edward when the promo pics first came out but now I'm so excited to see him as edward.
I knew he played Cedric Diggory but he didn't look as cute until I watched this video and no I haven't seen Harry Potter 4.
Post a Comment