Love Moods

Monday, October 20, 2008

a Ballerina again?







It's funny..... 3 year old's

Mom: Wanna be Ruby for Halloween in a princess dress?

Lana: yes yes YES! clapping." I'm so happy mommy! Tali can be ummm... Max. But I am Wuby (Ruby) wif a pwincess ballah-wina (ballerina) dress."

1 week later:
(mom trying hard to put on bunny headpiece, on wiggly daughter at costume store)

Mom: "Lana, stay still so I can put it on straight."

Lana: "I done (don't) want to be a wabbit moommy,pleeez I wan mah (my) crown, I wanna balle-wina soooot, mom-my pleeease?!"

Mom: "You were a ballerina last year, let's be something new and different this year, here we can buy the crown... Ruby... still wears a crown and wears a pink dress too."

(While mom argues with 3 yr old.Lana...... Tali the 1 year old, who so sweetly allowed mommy to put her rabbit costume on in the store... has stripped her bunny costume pieces, all over the store when mommy wasn't paying attention and dropped all the parts somewhere, never to be found together again.)

(Mom buys 2 bunny costumes ($15.00), half reluctantly anyway...Determined to try later Afterall, she blogged her great idea for Halloween costumes already. There would need to be pictures of this duo Max & Ruby right?)

1 week later: Mom could care zilch, what her children wear on Halloween.
(Mom returns both bunny costumes after countless times; unsuccessfully trying , to catch running and laughing children to try on costumes at home. attempts: 2 many)

Lana while running from mom and the costume: "Pleeeeese let me wear my ballerina.... mommy please.....pLEEEEASe and mommy..and
I pwomiz... U can be Wuby (Ruby), mommy and.... you can be Max too.....!!! "

(mommy stops and laughs at Lana...LOL)

Mom: thinks to herself...."I guess that sounds about right."

11 comments:

Ana said...

I like your little script ... you wrote!!! your funny!! wasn't lana a fairy last year....so technically she really wasn't a ballerina .... come on mary did you forget...

Tuihalalalala said...

Actually DEAR AUNTY ANA , the picture on my heading was a ballerina costume SHE WORE LAST YEAR ..if you look closely. It was one you took last year 2007....Ahhhh you probably forgot that is your PICTURE masterpiece. Yes, she was a Tinkerbell Fairy for the ward Trunk or treat (she still loves that costume you bought her) and then she begged me to wear her Ballerina outfit for Trick or Treat.(I bought her that outfit just for fun prior to your costume)

amy said...

Love the headstrong little girl you have! I know I have had to learn when to give up and realize it is not worth the fight! Sad though- I love Max and Ruby.

Tina ♥ said...

hi Mary it is me Ally. you left a comment on my blog about the guessing what i am going to be and I will tell you a hint: I am going to be someone from harry potter. ;) leave a comment on my blog and tell in there. bye
Ally

Ana said...

lilo+princess= Princess Lilo

Tinkerbell+ballerina= Tink the Ballerina

So technically i remember clearly each year of lana's halloween's here on earth so i'm not going crazy just a little confused what 2 will it be this year! LOL...in some lives that would equal up to 4 halloween's but in Leilana's life it's just 2 ...;0) or should i say in a life of Mary's child...tali was a little witch last year...so cute!!! i don't forget too easily..as you may think!!! LOL..

Ana said...

see my blog....LOL..

Ana said...

Just take a look at lana's tinkerbell fairy costume SHE WORE LAST YEAR 2 if you look closely on my blog ...;0)

Tina ♥ said...

Mary, it is me ally. i know again. well go to my blog there is a surprise for you on there!! 1 hint: about guessing post!!

Tina ♥ said...

Hey Mary... looks like I need to get Ally her own account or something. It sounds like Lana has a mind of her own! Well, whatever she decides to be, she'll be cute. Oh, and I can't wait to see pictures of you in a bunny costume! ;)

Tuihalalalala said...

Ana banana you have the better memory than me. Believe me I am confused on how many multiple costumes she has worn each day of the year. She definitely was made for the stage.

The Turner Family said...

She is a cute one!