Love Moods

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Well I am always up for adventure for Halloween costumes. I am going to attempt to transform my two girls, into white rabbits for Halloween; Oh ...not just any white rabbits but MAX & RUBY wabbits! It's one of our fave cartoons on Noggin. Leilana, will be perfect as Ruby and Tali will make a great Max. They kinda fit the parts....Ruby AKA:Lana, is the older sibling and a Miss. Know it all 2..... loves dressing up in pink princess dresses and jewelry
and Max AKA: Tali, is an adventurous sneaky but adorably precocious... one worded little baby. I am so excited I already bought some cheap white fur-like material @ 2 bucks a yard.....Can't beat that...Now how to assemble? Hhmmmm let's see, can't sew worth anything...I think the hot glue gun sounds pretty valuable for this project......!

3 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

For some reason I was really excited about Halloween costumes this year. Hunter is going to be Yoda... it's so dang cute. Ally is Hermoine Granger, and the other 2 are princesses while they can still pull it off.
I can't wait to see pictures of your girls after Halloween in their cute costumes that you're going to make! Your so creative and talented, I'm sure you'll do a good job!

amy said...

You are way ahead of me. I am hoping that our box of Halloween costumes will have something in it for everyone. I can just imagine you with the material and a hot glue gun in your hand, ready to put it all together- have fun!!!

beth said...

mary i don't have your new phone number... pretty much you need to call me again and give it to me! ps i need help with my sprinklers before my grass turns brown....

thanks girlie