No I didn't have Twins, that was my little sister Salena....but I did get twin footage of 2 fun little crawls to Mama . This is her (Talitha Cumi's) first week, this first of the year 2008, that she started crawling. Now she is going for Gold. That would be in infant olympics, of course.


3 comments:
she's so cute :)
hey mary ...
I so commented to this one in my head I guess.. but I was "COMBING" (spaceballs) LOL.. thru your blog and realized i didn't ... I am SO amazed that she is crawling already.. get ready to .. Baby proofing everything ... gates .. outlet covers .. drawer locks ...VACCUMMMMING every day two to three times a day ... but U already know the drill... GOOD luck . .. chuck...
Awww so cute! I love it when they do their first crawls and take their first steps. What a sweet post! Love her chubby wubbiness! See you at class Lana hopefully you will stay all day! Oh BTW is my blog working for you yet? let me know...take care and see you all at church!
Post a Comment